Web Service designed to calculate alternative routes that meets specific restrictions and avoids going through stretches with size, weight or hazardous goods. Functional on the European road network
- Calculates the fastest alternative route, according to the physical characteristics and the speed of the truck.
- Gets the suitable routes for hazardous goods transportation, obtained in agreement of Red de Itinerarios de Mercancías Peligrosas de España (RIMP).
- Presents detailed results with a monitoring diagram that facilitates driving.
- Knows the points of interest on the route: service stations , mountain passes , road incidents, works, ...
- Ability to integrate the service in the fleet’s management company application.
- Visualization on the Europe’s road map:
- Stretches affecting truck restrictions
- Preferred and forbidden stretches for hazardous goods circulation
- Spots with constraints
- Milestones along the Spanish routes
Results in a few steps: